Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane - Jack Johnston

• Reported By:ON Ontario
Bernard Haldane - Jack Johnston
350 Bay Street 9th FLoor Toronto, ON M5H2S6 Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bernard Haldane - Jack Johnston ripoff Toronto Ontario

*Consumer Comment: I remember them!

Just figured I put my 2 cents worth. I'm sure everyone gets the picture reading through these articles. I was contacted by someone that I got an interview with a consultant and was told it was an informational interview and didn't quite wanted to go into details about charges.

I had no expectations going in but when I approached the sectretary I found it very odd that she was sealed with a glass type window and had to open it each time when talking to me. The consultants always have a good look through the window before coming out maybe to see if there were past clients coming back for their money I suppose from my waiting time there before Jack came out.

There was the usual pitch and I was curious for more information and thus came for the 2nd 'interview' and just waited when he would actually turn and say how much the fees were. The fees came at the end, and at that point you could actually see some desperation in trying to seal the deal. Any skepticism it seemed almost implied that you're doing yourself and your career a disfavour.

I had a little fun and even asked to keep the price tag sheet but that was a 'no-no' of course not. But, here's what I gather and it's free advice from what they were trying to convey to me. Don't procrastinate, act on it, and network yourself. You don't need to pay 5000 to have someone do a half-a job making a web site for you and telling you to do your cold calling yourself.

heck, I can do it for you for a cheaper price and start my own business myself and guess what, u actually get something back what you pay for!! :)

Bill
ON, Ontario
Canada

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2004 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Jack-Johnston/Toronto-Ontario-M5H2S6/Bernard-Haldane-Jack-Johnston-ripoff-Toronto-Ontario-85261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane - Jack Johnston

I remember them!

AUTHOR: Darren - (U.S.A.)

I remeber them! I was unemployed back in 2000 and I got a letter from them. I went in to see what they had to offer.

I got uncomfortable because the woman seemed really really interested in any money I might have left of my credit card, or the credit cards of people related to me or possibly from friends.

If they are anything like when I went in... it was a cute woman, very "impressed" with my work and school background. Telling me that I was worth approximately $2,000 a month for each year of my age. That I should be making x amount of dollars. Again, we would need to talk about my credit cards and see how much we could max it out to.

I was able to get out of there with a promise to come back in a couple of days. I went home and checked them on the internet and read about how they took your money and "encouraged" you to keep sending in applications and to believe in yourself. Duh!

After about 3 phone calls from them I told them that I believed that they were a fraud and to please not call me anymore since I was not going to come back into their office.

Definitely bottom feeders.