Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2004

• Reported By:Basking Ridge New Jersey
Bernard Haldane
100 Princeton Overlook Center Princeton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane ripoff Princeton New Jersey Thanks Ripoff Report

Recently I posted my resume on various job sites and recieved an e-mail from a Senior VP from Bernard Haldane telling me how impressed he was with my work history and experience and he would like to set up a meeting. I attended the first meeting and had similar experience as others posted here (access to hidden job markets,under marketing myself, will find the perfect job at a much larger salary). By chance the morning of my second interview I searched the company name and came upon this web site. I wish to thank all of the people who posted their comments about these people. Without this site I would have just been another victim in their scam. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Larry
Basking Ridge, New Jersey

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2004 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/Princeton-New-Jersey-08540/Bernard-Haldane-ripoff-Princeton-New-Jersey-Thanks-Ripoff-Report-86072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane