Complaint Review: Bernhardt company

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Liz Schmidt — Pittsburg California
Bernhardt company
PO Box 740 Lenoir, North Carolina 28545 Lenoir, North Carolina USA

Bernhardt company Mailed a check in the amount of $1,920.50 and asked me to deposit the check into my checking or savings account until it cleared and then complete secret shoppers assignments and this has to be completed the same day or it will be considered NOT DONE! Lenoir North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Secret shopper

A check in the amount of $1,920.50 was mailed to me and I was instructed to deposit the check in my checking or savings account until the check cleared. This all had to be completed the same day.

Then I was asked to open up secret shopper assignments and use the money for the assignments and file reports!

I was instructed to take a training course and keep $350. As a bonus I was write as a bonus to keep the purchases after shopping.

The timeline was to do this all in one day or else it is considered "NOT DONE."

The company stated it I would be evaluating stores like Walmart, Kmart, Sears,Homedepot,Office Depot,Costco and Bestbuy

also,Gap, Pizzahut and Money Gram!

This is a hoax!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernhardt-company/Lenoir-North-Carolina-28545/Bernhardt-company-Mailed-a-check-in-the-amount-of-192050-and-asked-me-to-deposit-the-c-1071190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernhardt company

Secret shopper

AUTHOR: cathleen - ()

i to recieved a check in the mail for this amount.  However I did not deposit it into my account because when I recieved it some red flags in my brain went off.  I did cash the check and did the required shopping.  Was to get a job weekly but i havent heard anyting from them and their phone has a recording that they are very busy they have employees all over the world they proclaim thats got me thinking that this is a money laundering scheme or worse supplying aid to terrorists what say you?  To good to be true.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC