• Report: #1071955

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Sonia — Turlock California
P.O. Box 740 Lenoir, North Carolina Turlock, California USA

Bernhardt Bernhrdt Fraud Turlock California

I received a letter from Bernahardt to be a secret shopper and although I was hesitatant at first, the check of $1920.50 cleared at my bank the next day, so I went through with the transactions. The day after my check cleared, I recieved an alert saying my funds would be on hold.

I spent almost $600 doing my assignments, I overdrafted more than $500 and now I am debt. I have never been late on any bill payments and now I am not sure how I will able to pay any of my bills.

-Sonia Andrade

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernhardt/Turlock-California-95380/Bernhardt-Bernhrdt-Fraud-Turlock-California-1071955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernhardt