Complaint Review: Bernstein Test Prep

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: NJ Blue — Newark New Jersey
Bernstein Test Prep
5210 South University Drive Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Bernstein Test Prep Dr. Jeff W. Bernstein Complete Waste of Time and Money New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Bernstein is the best!

*Consumer Comment: Bernstein well worth it for me!

Let me start out by saying that if you are thinking about taking Bernstein’s course, don’t. It was the biggest waste of time and money.

Bernstein doesn’t even show up! I guess he is too busy in Florida to care about us in New Jersey.

The instructors that are there, however, know absolutely nothing. They can’t answer any of your questions. I honestly don’t think they would even pass the test if they had to take it.

Please do yourself a favor and save your money. I wish I had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernstein-Test-Prep/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33328/Bernstein-Test-Prep-Dr-Jeff-W-Bernstein-Complete-Waste-of-Time-and-Money-New-Jersey-1104409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernstein Test Prep

Bernstein is the best!

AUTHOR: PO9944 - ()

Before I took a Bernstein course I asked around.  Everybody said go to Bernstein.  The class was right on point and I just got my score back, 99.88!

Bernstein well worth it for me!

AUTHOR: SGT. Jackson - ()

I took the Bernstein class twice.  The first time it got me the job, the second time it got me promoted.  The instructors were dead on!  Worth every penny.