Complaint Review: Best brand values

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: Teresa — Branchville Indiana
Best brand values
Po box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Best brand values Billed me for several months for nothing at all Boca Raton Florida

I bought a book from this company and  during the check out process I declined to join their membership. Unbeknowst to me when I accepted the terms of the sale, they had slipped in a sentence that I never saw, stating that I would agree to pay $9.95 in membership fees until I called and cancelled this membership. I never received ANYTHING for this money that they STOLD from me over the course of several months!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-brand-values/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/Best-brand-values-Billed-me-for-several-months-for-nothing-at-all-Boca-Raton-Florida-1052779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best brand values