Complaint Review: best but

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: Angela — Richmond Virginia
best but
4931 commonwealth centre parkway midlothian, Virginia USA

best but took my tv in for a crack they emailed me saying it was fixed but when I picked it up it was shattered midlothian Virginia

I took my tv in for repair it had a line going threw the middle and a black dot on screen. I was told it would be sent off and back on March 19.I was contacted be email that the tv was repaired. I go to pick up my tv and a clerk says we have a problem that the tv got damaged on the truck.I requested that they show me the tv when it was bought out it was a disaster. The tv was shattered beyond repair. I asked to talk to a manager which started blaming me and that it was bought in like that. I explained to them that the tv was brand new and I had only had it a week before I bought it in to be repaired. The tv had been busted o the back and scratches on the edges of it. Now know that the tv was only a week old. The worst experience ever out of a lot of money and they just didnt care. What happened to customer satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/best-but/midlothian-Virginia-23112/best-but-took-my-tv-in-for-a-crack-they-emailed-me-saying-it-was-fixed-but-when-I-picked-1134681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on best but