- Report: #1082645
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Best Buy Auto Sales/Al Galette
Best Buy Auto Sales/Al Galette1100 South St Rd 7 Hollywood, Florida USA
Best Buy Auto Sales/Al Galette Fraudulent Sales and Lemon Cars Hollywood Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Company and it's representative sold consumer a car in poor condition with over 14 documented problems and will not work to fix the "lemon" it sold. Company's authorized representative sold a vehicle to consumer in GA and failed to abide by any GA regulations. Furthermore, he failed to have an emissions test done and did not register the car in GA within the time frame mandated by law. The consumer was assured that protection was included to avoid "lemon" purchase through PSI warranty. The dealer knowingly sold this protect and the car did not qualify under Manheim's protection policy.
The car was never delivered to the consumer after the purchase. The car was left in filthy and inoperable condition. When the owner was notified by the FL DMV of the complaint. Soon after the consumer called to get assistance and the owner refused to assist the consumer and said that she should have not filed a complaint against his business. [continued below]....
- Shift differential needs to be replaced.
- Air bag lights are not on and the airbags therefore do not work. There is no protection if I am driving the vehicle and an accident occurs. *Car needs an extra key and remote.
- Sensory lights come on when the vehicle accelerates to a certain speed.
- Car overheated within two miles of first driving it.
- There is damage to the body on the front bumper (I was told the vehicle had never been in an accident).
- The navigation and radio are coded and will not come on.
- The car is not properly aligned.
- Needs new tires.
- Check engine lights are on.
- Needed a tune-up.
- Car shuts off and VSA light comes on.
- Cosmetic...the car has damage on both sides and needs some body work and a paint job
Finally, the dealer...AL GALETTE....instructed the mechanic to charge storage fees to prevent me from picking up the cr in excess of $2300 as retaliation for me reporting his agency to the DMV. The fees were eroneous, especially since he is the one responsible for sending the car to a mechanic.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Auto-SalesAl-Galette/Hollywood-Florida-33023/Best-Buy-Auto-SalesAl-Galette-Fraudulent-Sales-and-Lemon-Cars-Hollywood-Florida-1082645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.