Complaint Review: best buy /geek squad

• Reported By: tanya.g — Pulaski Virginia
best buy /geek squad
, Virginia USA

best buy /geek squad ruined my brand new laptop Virginia

Best buy /geek squad totally screwed me over . I purchased a dell inspirion to only use it for a couple months with gentle use . I dealt with 1800 geeksquad and instore repairs at best buy .

Had a simple I thought for a compter tech would be simple anyway issue and they were supposed to only remove mysearchdial mess so it didnt have a chance to infect the laptop. Instead they left me twice with a useless piece of trash .

I then took it to best buy in christiandburg va to their geek squad to gey it repaired and they lied and said they did and that they did a factory reset I was fine with thay let Iit be as it came out of the box i can deal with that . It has not been reset and I literally can't use it . And they get away with ruining my brand new not so cheap laptop that it took me ages to be able to purchase - that actually became a birthday and christmas gift all in one . If they would even just replace it with a new one id be happy but what I get is talked down to and hung up on .

They don't need to keep getting away with this .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/best-buy-geek-squad/Virginia/best-buy-geek-squad-ruined-my-brand-new-laptop-Virginia-1146126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on best buy /geek squad