Complaint Review: BEST BUY & HRS USA

• Reported By: George B — Henderson Nevada United States of America
BEST BUY & HRS USA
Henderson, Nevada United States of America

BEST BUY & HRS USA I have to PAY to PAY my bill! Henderson, Nevada

My Best Buy credit card was due today.  I went online to pay and was informed there would be a $14.99 charge to pay today via the internet or phone representative.  Not wanting to PAY to PAY my bill, I went to the store.  After all, anyone can pay their Home Depot or Macy's or Target or any card in the store without a fee.  Well, apparently any card except for the Best Buy card.  Once at the store, I was told it would cost me $1.99 to pay my bill in the store.  I went to customer services and spoke to Kristen.  She told me there was no way to avoid the fee.  I asked to speak to a manager.  She refused telling me he would only tell me the same thing.  Fortunately, Casey, the store manager, happened to be walking by and I grabbed his attention.  He told me it was a convenience fee to pay my bill in the store.  That's right, A FEE TO PAY MY BILL!  If this is not the definition of a RIPOFF, I don't know what is.

I will be searching for the appropriate governing agency to report them to, but if you happen to read this post and know the correct agency, please let me know.  In addition, there has to be a class action suit appropriate for this situation.  I will be pursuing that as well.  If you, too, have been charged a fee to pay your bill, please leave your name and I will forward it to the lawyer.

In closing, let me just say it is not the $1.99 value that bothers me, it is the fact that I am being required to PAY to PAY my bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEST-BUY-HRS-USA/Henderson-Nevada-/BEST-BUY-HRS-USA-I-have-to-PAY-to-PAY-my-bill-Henderson-Nevada-549630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEST BUY & HRS USA