Complaint Review: best buy in town

• Submitted: Sat, August 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: Luis — philadelphia Pennsylvania
best buy in town
1570e.Erie avenue philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

best buy in town rip off philadelphia Pennsylvania

I brought a 03 Tahoe from this place the next day I drove it to newyork an it left me an my family stranded. I had to get it towed it cost me 250 .00 to get towed back to Philly the starter went bad on it I took back to them so they can fix it I got it back with the same problem I took it back three time s an they refused to fix it my transmisson went bad an they refuse to fix that to I spoke to three guys there an they said an I quote they don't care they got there money already from the bank so now im stuck paying for a truck that d junk an all they do is laugh every time I call them buy er beware don't buy any thing from kiven or any one at this place is all junk

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/best-buy-in-town/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19124/best-buy-in-town-rip-off-philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1074771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on best buy in town