Complaint Review: Best Buy Mobile

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: jbitty — Omaha Nebraska
Best Buy Mobile
7601 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Best Buy Mobile False Charges for phone insurance that was canceled Omaha Nebraska

My issue falls within my cellular phone problem with Best Buy. I bought two Iphone 4 phones from BestBuy in Westroads Mall in Omaha Nebraska December 31,2011. With this I got the insurance because the salesman said he can hit his year quota if we did. I figure with the holiday spirit why not. I then canceled the insurance later on and when I went in this spring to see when I am ellegible for my upgrade, was asked by the lady there who was working why I did not have the insurance any more told her I did not need it.

Surprisingly a week later I start seeing BestBuy charges to my account which accumulated to $224.85. I called BestBuy's contact line asking why and they said they had no file of charges. I went directly to my nearest Wells Fargo and filed a claim at that time they reversed the charges and this week it has come back that VISA made a decision I should be charged.

I ask that anyone please be careful and not buy your phone from Best Buy but also more importantly do not buy their insurance. Best Buy is a ripoff and I am making sure I let everyone else know about this both through Social Media and through my friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Mobile/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55423/Best-Buy-Mobile-False-Charges-for-phone-insurance-that-was-canceled-Omaha-Nebraska-1066335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Mobile