Complaint Review: Best Buy Richfield MN

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: wfuzz — salton city California
Best Buy Richfield MN
7601 Penn Ave S (at 76th St) richfield, Minnesota USA

Best Buy Richfield MN Company has charged me multiple times for 14.99 and have made my bank account get overdrawn. Has almost caused me to lose my job because thought I had money in my account and when I went to purchase gas it was declined. richfield Minnesota

I have had unathorized charges to my debt card from the corporate office of Best Buy in Richfield MN for 14.99 multiple times. At first I thought they were just taking money out of my debit card because I owe them money for a Best Buy Reward Zone Card because I lost my job for 4 months and it went to collections.

After I kept getting statements of what I owed then I realized that my balance that I owed was still the same and not going down. I re-checked my old card statement and  my card had been completly shut down/canceled and sent to collections. So I know wit's not an annual fee or protection plan at all.

This has caused me so much hassle and getting into more debt borrowing money from people because I think I have money on my debit card but when I go to use it. It tells me its been declined because I have multiple 14.99 transactions on my account that I never authorized. It's almost made me lose my job twice now from not being able to put gas into my car to get to work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Richfield-MN/richfield-Minnesota-55423/Best-Buy-Richfield-MN-Company-has-charged-me-multiple-times-for-1499-and-have-made-my-b-1057126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Richfield MN