Complaint Review: Best Buy

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: Linda M Perry — Chattanooga Tennessee
Best Buy
2290 Gunbarrel Rd Chattanooga, Tennessee USA

Best Buy I paid for products to be delivered and installed to mount my tv and conceal the wires. This was not done Chattanooga Tennessee

I paid Best Buy for products and installation to mount my tv and conceal the wires.  They did not conceal any wires but left wires hanging from the wall and across the floor.

I requested a refund and they picked up their equipment but would not refund the installation charges I paid.

I paid $622 and only received $263 as a refund.

I am being forced to pay for inferior service and not fulfilling their contract to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37421/Best-Buy-I-paid-for-products-to-be-delivered-and-installed-to-mount-my-tv-and-conceal-the-1170517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy