Complaint Review: Best Buy

• Reported By: reliablemrb — Christiansburg Virginia
Best Buy
Christiansburg, VA Christiansburg, Virginia USA

Best Buy Best Buy pushing Dish TV crap all over store Christiansburg Virginia

I went to Best Buy to purchase a refridgerator and while I was picking one out a salesman came over to try to stick me with some dish tv subscription. Hello- looking at refridgerators not tv's !! Is it not enough that I am plagued with 2 or 3 letters in the mail each day trying to pawn off some stupid tv subscription on me, and dont even mention the 3 to 5 dish tv emails I have to delete every day. I get broadcast over air tv. I rarely watch it because of poor programs and bad acting and constant con artist ads and irritating pop ups over tv programs. Why would anybody pay to receive that !! I wrinkled up my nose at the salesman and left and bought my fridge at Lowes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/Christiansburg-Virginia-24073/Best-Buy-Best-Buy-pushing-Dish-TV-crap-all-over-store-Christiansburg-Virginia-1083813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy