Complaint Review: best buy

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: chohee — valley Alabama United States of America
best buy
7601 Penn Avenue South richfield, Minnesota United States of America

best buy order washer&dryer on may20 2012, not shipped until now(7/23/2012) paid completed richfield, Minnesota

I ordered LG washer and dryer from bestbuy online store on may 20 2012. On june 15 2012, Bestbuy delivered my washer. Bestbuy called me that they don't have a LG dryer in stock so they gave me a whirlpool dryer to substitude which I didn't like at all.Bestbuy told me that they are going to deliver my LG dryer ASAP.

On July 23 2012, I called to bestbuy headquater to find out what happened to my dryer. What I found out was that best buy clear my order status as completed!! Of course then they transfer me to so many department without notice to me. I even called to Delivery store and their answer was the manager was not there.

I don't like the dryer that they gave me and it is eating more electricity than LG.I really want the compensation from best buy for my losing time and value.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/best-buy/richfield-Minnesota-55423/best-buy-order-washerdryer-on-may20-2012-not-shipped-until-now7232012-paid-complete-916111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on best buy