Complaint Review: Best Choice Auto Transport

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Teri — Phoenix Arizona
Best Choice Auto Transport
3730 West Devon Ave. Lincolnwood, Illinois USA

Best Choice Auto Transport Alex Gersh, President I delivered my money...they didn't deliver my vehicle! Lincolnwood Illinois

Alex, the president of the company, told us our truck would be picked up by a certain date in Va and delivered to Ca. He needed a $400 deposit on a $1300 quote.

The date he promised came and went and our truck still sat in our driveway. We asked for our money back and he said "no problem". This was in June and we still have no check.

He will not anwer our phone calls (obviously has caller ID) and when I email him he tells me "the check is being processed". I have worked in Accounts Payable...it does not take 2 monts to cut a check,

We want our $400 dollars and we also want everyone to know not to deal with this company. I can not tolerate someone lying or being fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Choice-Auto-Transport/Lincolnwood-Illinois-60712/Best-Choice-Auto-Transport-Alex-Gersh-President-I-delivered-my-moneythey-didnt-deliv-1076070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Choice Auto Transport