Complaint Review: Best Choice Moving Inc

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — Branford Connecticut
Best Choice Moving Inc
204-17 Hillside Avenue Suite 308 Hollis, New York USA

Best Choice Moving Inc Not delivered my belongings and now I can't contact them Hollis New York

This company picked up my belongings on 5th September and have not delivered them and now the phone line is dead, website has disappeared from the internet and all addresses seem to be fake. I'm taking legal advice as to the best way to progress to see if I can get my belongings back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Choice-Moving-Inc/Hollis-New-York-11423/Best-Choice-Moving-Inc-Not-delivered-my-belongings-and-now-I-cant-contact-them-Hollis-Ne-1093223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Choice Moving Inc