rank

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Anna Texas
Best Choice Products
bestchoice@ebigonline.com Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

Best Choice Products These guys sell some real junk!! Rancho Cucamonga California

*Consumer Comment: Another Experience Of BestChoice Marketplace

I was in the mood to get my kids a real treat, so I ebayed and found some remote control airplanes for sale. The picture looked good, and they were "remote controlled". I was expecting to pay a pretty penny, but I found a lot of 2 planes, B-52 bomber replicas, for a dirt cheap price, with a modest $30.00 shipping charge. I figured they would be really nice, so I bought them, and also bought 2 more smaller planes, so the whole family could fly the planes together. What happened later was the nightmare. The planes were constructed out of a painted styrofoam, with motors with incomplete wiring to the motors. I own a construction business, and it took me 2 1/2 hours to put the b-52 together, and if I didn't understand basic wiring and electrical, my efforts would have been futile. I put the smaller planes together, even though I don't read Chinese, and charged the batteries, which burned the first charger up. The larger planes had pieces missing, but I managed to put together a complete one out of the two planes. I charged the batteries, took the plane out for its maiden voyage, and it flew downward slowly and landed softly on its nose, breaking off the landing gear and breaking the fuselage in half. So I contcted Best Choice and told them I wanted my money back on this broken garbage they traded me for my $100.00. They told me the routine on how I could get a replacement/refund, if I jumped through their hoops, but I just wrote it off as a learning experience and left them a scalding email or two, and a terrible feedback. Stay away from these losers, because they only sell garbage to people who expect a higher standard. Shame on them! RSH 8/17/07

Shayne
Santa Anna, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Choice-Products/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/Best-Choice-Products-These-guys-sell-some-real-junk-Rancho-Cucamonga-California-268395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Choice Products

Another Experience Of BestChoice Marketplace

AUTHOR: DrP - ()

I cannont speak to the experience of Shayne from Santa Ana, Texas, however I need to say that my experience with BestChoice was 180 opposite of his.

I bought a projector screen which unfortunately came with a petroleum based stain/smduge on it.  I reported it to their customer service and they gave me some tips on cleaning it.  I attempted to clean it instead of waiting for the turn around time of returning it and waiting for a replacement.  The cleaning didn't work so, after asking me to email a picture of the screen and stain, they sent me a new one and told me not to even bother sending the damaged one back.

They were in contact with me through the entire process and were as professional, helpful and reassuring as I could've asked for.  I most certainly WILL buy from them again.  I do not work for them or represent them in any way.  I'm just a satisfied customer.