Complaint Review: best-home-based-business-ideas.org/luxury-auto-network-review-from-my-perspective

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: The Luxury Auto Network — internet Alabama
Internet USA

best-home-based-business-ideas.org/luxury-auto-network-review-from-my-perspective His name is James Defamation of character, slanderous remarks, financial issues internet

This person posted a derogatory remarks about our company that is affecting our finicial well being on a webpage that he created just for this reason.  This is causing us to lose business and is affecting our very small company to the point that people might have to be laid off if this is not removed or at least put far back on google where this webpage shows up on the first page.  What we do is completely legal but he makes it sound like we are breaking the law.  This is wrong.  He even mentions people in our company by name.  This is unacceptable.  Thank you for your time and attetnion to this matter.

Rochelle Kauffman

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/best-home-based-business-ideasorgluxury-auto-network-review-from-my-perspective/internet/best-home-based-business-ideasorgluxury-auto-network-review-from-my-perspective-His-name-1132476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on best-home-based-business-ideas.org/luxury-auto-network-review-from-my-perspective