Complaint Review: Best Home Services Carpet Cleaners

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: cate — Virginia
Best Home Services Carpet Cleaners
Maryland baltimore, Maryland USA

Best Home Services Carpet Cleaners 8775 CLOUDLEAP CT, COLUMBIA, Maryland Carpet Cleaners baltimore Maryland

Hired Best Home Service to come out to clean pet stains. Rep came out  and I feelt like I was on the game show Lets make a deal, name your price...Was quoted $38.95 per room from service rep at time of my booking, low and behold if I wanted deep treatment that was extra and cost.  New price $275.00.  I guess she thought I was rich because I lived in Old Town, VA.  We agreed on $140.00.  The carpet cleaning took her all of 12 minutes.  I thought jeexz that was pretty fast.  Upon inspection carpet was not wet.  she said it was the system they used?  That should have sent off every bell that something was just not right with this company...The next morning upon further inspection, I see that all of the stains are still visable and that the carpet is still dirty.  I call the Manager at Best Carpet, I am told the gentleman is  "Dan" and am told she'll have to come back out and redo the job.  I said NO thanks.

My response to Dan is that I dont have time for these games of bait and swich, I tell Dan that I am putting a stop payment on the check and thank you anyway.

The Manager says thats not the way we work, we are going to cash the checck whether you like it or not.

They not only attempt to cash the check once but 7 times!   $25.00 service fees each time.

Morale of the story Do not use this company, they are not reputable, they are dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Home-Services-Carpet-Cleaners/baltimore-Maryland-210453/Best-Home-Services-Carpet-Cleaners-8775-CLOUDLEAP-CT-COLUMBIA-Maryland-Carpet-Cleaners-1065242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Home Services Carpet Cleaners