Complaint Review: Best Mailing Lists, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 15, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Small Business — Laurel Maryland
Best Mailing Lists, Inc.
7507 East Tanque Verde Road Tuczon, Arizona USA

Best Mailing Lists, Inc. Herbert Kirsch, Account Manager RUN THE OTHER WAY! RIPOFF Tuczon Arizona

*Author of original report: You Do The Math

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: After 30 year in Business 1 complaint

I purchased an email lists (100K emails) from Best Mailing Lists, Inc.'s account manager Herb Kirsch.  75% of the emails bounced (were undeliverable).  I told Herb about the fraudulent/abusive email list results he had sold me and he attempted to blame the poor results on my email language.  I told Herb this identical email had been sent out many times before with an average bounce rate of 1%.  Herb offered to re-send the email out for me however there is no reason I had to believe this would be done since you he had already stolen from me and refused to provide me a refund.

Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Mailing-Lists-Inc/Tuczon-Arizona-85715/Best-Mailing-Lists-Inc-Herbert-Kirsch-Account-Manager-RUN-THE-OTHER-WAY-RIPOFF-Tuczon-1115716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Mailing Lists, Inc.

You Do The Math

AUTHOR: Small Business - ()

I failed to mention that 33% of the email addresses provided, the users had a DOB before 1950.  With 10,000s dating back as far as before 1920.

Lastly, agreeing to send the email list for me "1" time as a resolution to a list I purchased that could and would be sent out many times and worked to do follow-up with contacts is no resolution.  Not to mention why would I ever trust that Best Mailing List Inc. which had already defrauded me would actually send the list out at all?

I'm done......now I have to get back to making the money I threw away to Best Mailing Lists Inc.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

After 30 year in Business 1 complaint

AUTHOR: Best Mailing Lists, inc - ()

This client is upset because of his poor results.  I had him send us a copy os his campaign, and checked to content of the email for spam words it was very high. We told that to him of the results, his answer was I used the same content on my last email. He was using his own client based email and they know him and allow it into their inbox.

The emails he purchased from Best Mailing Lists, are people that did not know him or his company, so the filters marked it as spam because words in message. It was marked as spam because of it's content and they did not know him or his company.

When offered to do the email at no cost if he would change some spam words, he stoped communcating with us. Then his next step was to charge it back.  When we disputed the chargeback and explained the situation the bank they agreed with us. We did our best to resolve this matter