Complaint Review: best mailing project

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Victoria — Greenwood Louisiana
best mailing project

best mailing project American mail publishing I payed 34.95 to this so called best mailing project. its been 13 business days and I haven't received my package. I've emailed them twice and haven't received a reply. I only recieved one email stat, Internet

I found a website called bestmailingproject.com and it said I could make five dollars for every envolope I stuff.
Of course I'm going to say "Oh wow this is too good to be ture", and buy it. It's been twelve business days since I paid them 34.95. I've sent them two messages sending them my questions about the program and they haven't replied to either of them. The only message I received from them stated the date and time of the transaction, my name and mailing adress and a transaction I.D.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/best-mailing-project/internet/best-mailing-project-American-mail-publishing-I-payed-3495-to-this-so-called-best-mailin-1043503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on best mailing project