Complaint Review: Best One Hour Cleaners

• Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: Bernard — Chicago Illinois
Best One Hour Cleaners
500 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago, Illinois USA

Best One Hour Cleaners Literally stole 2 expensive dress shirts. Ironically, shirts went back because they pressed them wrong. Never issued new ticket. Shirts vanished. Chicago Illinois

In September 2013, I took two shirts to Best One Hour Cleaners (500 W Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL 60607; (312) 566-0332) as they had previously been pressed incorrectly. One was a lavender Giorgio Armani, size 43 and the other was a white Brooks Brothers French cuff, size 17/35. With alterations, together they cost about $400. After some hesitation, the woman (suspected owner) at the counter told me they would re-do the shirts. She never issued a new ticket, and she said it would be fine. I trusted her. When I came back to pick up my shirts, they could not be found.

The owner played stupid. She lied about not having any record of me doing business with them in the past 12 months. She then got mad and nasty, as she told me it did not matter because I had no ticket and besides I never gave her shits. Unbelievable she had the temerity to look me in the eyes and spew such BS. She is an unmitigated liar and a thief. Based on reports from others, I believe this is a pattern followed by the woman who owns the place. I would advise all people to not do business with these people. They are pathetic!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-One-Hour-Cleaners/Chicago-Illinois-60607/Best-One-Hour-Cleaners-Literally-stole-2-expensive-dress-shirts-Ironically-shirts-went-1104799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best One Hour Cleaners