Complaint Review: Best Price Atv's

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Annville Kentucky
Best Price Atv's
13401 Denton Drive Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Best Price Atv's no return calls after several messages Ripoff Dallas Texas

I ordered my son and daughter helmets in the beginning of July. I was assured that I would receive them by the 20th of July and didn't receive them until late evening of the 23rd. I used their measuring scale and still my daughter's helmet ended up being too big and I had to ship it back. I shipped it out from my house on the 31st of July and still haven't received anything back. I have called several different times and talked to who knows who and of course they didn't know anything. I have left 5 messages to the supervisor of the parts department concerning this. I was assured by someone there that he does all callbacks and does answer each and every message. Well two weeks have gone by and I call every day and never get anyone.

Annville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Price-Atvs/Dallas-Texas-75234/Best-Price-Atvs-no-return-calls-after-several-messages-Ripoff-Dallas-Texas-270539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Price Atv's