Complaint Review: Best Price Photo

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: DandyPic — Summit New Jersey
Best Price Photo
2380 60th St Brooklyn, New York USA

Best Price Photo Never received product, lack of communication!! Brooklyn New York

Best Price Photo advertised the Canon SX50 $150.00 cheaper than other sites.  It was a BIG mistake to order from them.  I ordered the camera on July 23, 2013.  They promised the camera 5 to 7 business days. At first I thought they were legit because they called the house to confirm everything. They also recommended a longer life battery for $50.00 which I bought too.

As the first week of August came around I called them to see where the camera was. They said it was being shipped directly from Canon and I should receive a FedEx tracking number the week of August 5th.  Well that came and went and still no camera.  I called on August 16th and Michael said the camera were backordered until August 22nd and he would offer me a 3 year warranty instead of the usual 1 year warranty.  At this point, I asked to cancel the order and be refunded my $389.00.  He said he would do that and put the refund in through his billing department.  Still waiting to receive my credit.

Upon further investigation I see tons of complaints on this company of the same nature.

I would definitely not recommend them and will report them to State of New York for mislead advertising.

Buyer beware and do your homework on these crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Price-Photo/Brooklyn-New-York-11204/Best-Price-Photo-Never-received-product-lack-of-communication-Brooklyn-New-York-1076443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Price Photo