Complaint Review: best price photo

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: todd — St George Utah United States of America
best price photo

best price photo worst customer service ever, Internet

*General Comment: So true!!!

This has not been a good company to work with. The sale was based on up selling me to more expensive merchandise, and I was told that the camera would ship the following day. In fact it did not ship for a week and was drop shipped from another merchant.

The customer service part of this business is the worst I have ever experienced.  I have never been treated so rudely on the phone, hung up on, and talked over. Bad business. Do not use, I never will again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/best-price-photo/internet/best-price-photo-worst-customer-service-ever-Internet-937465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on best price photo

#1 General Comment

So true!!!

AUTHOR: mnjen - ()

The customer service was only good while I was ordering, the moment I wanted to cancel, I got hung up on 3 times!!  I could never get the same representative, and was lied to about shipping.  Do not use this company!!  At the end of the conversation I gave my name and was told the order was cancelled.  I asked the rep to give me a confirmation or repeat back to me what item was cancelled.  The male rep just hung up on me.

involves