Complaint Review: Best Rank, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By:San Ramon California
Best Rank, Inc.
10590 W Ocean Air Drive #220 San Diego, California USA

Best Rank, Inc. Registered my credit card for recurring 3rd party services despite my request for 1 year only, didn't reimburse me 2nd year charges San Diego California

Businesses should act ethically and take ownership of mistakes that hurt consumers.  Best Rank, Inc., a San Diego based search engine optimization company provided me with the worst customer experience I’ve ever received and it cost me financially.  I’ve never filed a written complaint about a company before, but Best Rank, Inc. treated me so poorly I highly discourage anyone from using this company for their SEO needs.

Best Rank used my credit card to set up accounts with several vendors on my behalf.  I asked for 1 year subscriptions and got confirmation from Best Rank that 1 year subscriptions would be set up on my behalf.  Instead, they used my credit card to set up recurring annual payments that cost me a lot of money each year.  When I confronted them about this they denied any wrongdoing.  I provided them with written documentation regarding our agreement and they acted unethically and refused to take ownership for their mistake and wouldn’t offer a reimbursement.  This mistake really hurt me financially.

Additionally, when I asked for the account usernames and passwords they set up on my behalf, it took over 3 months for them to reply with this information.  Best Rank conveyed to me that they don’t care about my business.  A simple reimbursement for the amount I was incorrectly charged was all that was needed to fix the mistake, but this never happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Rank-Inc/San-Diego-California-92130/Best-Rank-Inc-Registered-my-credit-card-for-recurring-3rd-party-services-despite-my-req-1082570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Rank, Inc.