Complaint Review: Best Window And Door Of Johnstown Pa

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2008

• Reported By:altoona Pennsylvania
Best Window And Door Of Johnstown Pa
501 Broad St Johnstown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Best Window And Door Of Johnstown Pa aggressive and pushy salesman and false adverstising Johnstown Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Strive to be the Best

*Author of original report: Best Window and Door of Johnstown Pa

I called Best Window and door Company of Johnstown for a Free Estimate. The ad said I would receive a free $50.00 sheetz gas card with no obligation. The salesman came out to my house and told me that his boss would send me the gas card in the mail because they didnt trust him with it! ( I should have kicked him out then ) but I am not that mean. He was very pushy and agressive with me to sign a contract before I even had other estimates. He was at my house for 3 hours and spent over an hour bad mouthing Window World of Altoona. I finally asked him to leave my house because I would not sign with him.

I NEVER received the gas card. I want the $50.00 gas card that was promised to me and in their advertising. I SIGNED WITH WINDOW WORLD because the salesman was very nice with me and their price was half of Best Window and Door.

Maryann
altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Window-And-Door-Of-Johnstown-Pa/Johnstown-Pennsylvania-15906/Best-Window-And-Door-Of-Johnstown-Pa-aggressive-and-pushy-salesman-and-false-adverstising-381163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Window And Door Of Johnstown Pa

Strive to be the Best

AUTHOR: Best Window & Door Co. - (USA)

We sincerely apologize to Maryann for the experience she states with our company. It is not our company tendency, policy, or nature to impress any pressure On our customers at any time. We employ a positive consultation and remodeling experience with all of our customers.  We strive to truly be the BEST.  With a 65 year business tenure, and a consistent A+ Better Business Bureau rating, we continuously work to excel in customer satisfaction.

Best Window and Door of Johnstown Pa

AUTHOR: Maryann - (U.S.A.)

This report is being written by MaryAnn's Fiance. On October 29 2008 around 2pm she received a phone call from Best Window and Door concerning this complaint. Not only did they not try to resolve the complaint but they upset her so much because he acted as if she just committed a felony by filing a complaint about them and accused her of turning in the comlaint to the Magistrate! If anyone should be turned in it should be them. I find it extremely poor customer service and poor business ethics from this company.

SHE IS NOT TO BE EVER CONTACTED AGAIN BY PHONE!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND BEST WINDOW!!!!

I expect the gas card $25.00 not $50.00 ( my mistake from original complaint) and a formal letter of apology mailed to her and I will close this complaint.