Complaint Review: bestbuy anime

• Reported By: pyxis — Florida United States of America
bestbuy anime
Internet, California United States of America

bestbuy anime anime store online Internet, California

I recently tried to check my order status for my dvd box set.  I was dismayed to find that none of the links on the receipt below work in anyway.  I tried to check the web site and also that was down.  Apparently it says that it is under maintenance back in November of 2011, a couple of months before my order was placed.  however when i put in the order the website was fine at the end of January.

i received in the mail an order that did not resemble my original request.  I ordered a BOX SET not 2 dvd's.  it was a special addition set that was ordered that i paid almost $50.00 for.  I also did not receive the complete set and have yet to hear anything about the rest of the set.  this has been going on since the end of january it is now march 7 th and is getting redundant. I would like to be able to call to resolve this issue however there is no contact info for that.  all i want is what i ordered.

the item in question also took a month to even arrive at my door.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestbuy-anime/Internet-California-/bestbuy-anime-anime-store-online-Internet-California-850197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bestbuy anime