Complaint Review: bestbuy mobile store#2910

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: matthew b — bunker hill West Virginia
bestbuy mobile store#2910
apple blossom mall: winchester, Virginia USA

bestbuy mobile store#2910 i bought a defective phone that would overheat and it eventually caused the phone to crack so i took it in still within my 14 days to exchange or return and they wouldnt take it back because it had cracks in it! the phone has no.scratches.no water damage.no.scuffs.its brand new! i.never dropped.it or anything and even the.manager said it looks like it wasnt physically caused. but noone would take it back. i am soo mad i advise everyone who goes to bestbuy just to walk right back out especially the one in the winchester mall. they are nothing but scammers. winchester Virginia

Hi my name is Matt and I recently on June 12 went into bestbuy mobile in the apple blossom mall. Store 2910. I traded in my iphone 5 and paid the rest of the phone outright. Well everything got setup and we got home and we reached in the bag and pulled out three phones which me and my brother only bought two s4 phones. I called him and that was the first mistake he made because I could have kept it and got him in trouble but no I take it back in being a good samaritin. I got home and I noticed my phone was getting fairly hot when charging or heavy use later it started causing cracks so I took it in and they were very disrespectful.

Almost like they thought I was trying to scam them when half the things people buy at bestbuy are broken or in the process of breaking this is not the first time I have bought a broken or defective item from bestbuy I had bought a laptop that didn't have a harddrive in it about 6 months ago and my brother had the same thing happen to him. Not only is the manager only 20 years old but half the employees look like they could use a shower comb their hair and brush their teeth and tuck in their shirt! That store is disgusting!

So after I fought with store after store I called the hotline 1888bestbuy and they said they should've taken it back as long as I'm within my return period. So the store was fighting withitself. So I eventually said screw it and went through att for 200 more dollars to get it today. Sanding wanted to fix it for free but I would've had to go without a phone for 11 days! So don't ever shop at bestbuy there insurance is a scam too they will charge u months after u cancel it and don't care if they overdraft ur account plus the phones that they replace ur phone with are refurbished! Lmao what a horrible business circuit city why did u have to leave us? Bestbuy is the poorest electronic shop in America....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestbuy-mobile-store2910/winchester-Virginia/bestbuy-mobile-store2910-i-bought-a-defective-phone-that-would-overheat-and-it-eventual-1061552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bestbuy mobile store#2910