Complaint Review: bestbuyanime.com

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: sarah — Fort Collins Colorado United States of America
bestbuyanime.com
21143 Hawthorne Blvd. #384 Torrance, California United States of America

bestbuyanime.com animeZanime.com I ordered DVDs from bestbuyanime.com three months ago still no product. Sent several emails no responses to any of them!! No contact information. Torrance, California

I ordered some DVDs from bestbuyanime.com which is also known as animeZanime.com at the beginning of December. It is now the end of February and I still have not received my order. I received one email stating that my order is being processed but that was in December. I have emailed the company several times since but they are not responding back to my inquiry. Emailing the company is the only means of contact since they do not give you a phone number to contact them with.

Do not buy from these websites!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestbuyanimecom/Torrance-California-90503/bestbuyanimecom-animeZanimecom-I-ordered-DVDs-from-bestbuyanimecom-three-months-ago-sti-1013688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bestbuyanime.com