• Report: #820485

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Gigsy — addison Texas United States of America
bestbuyfragrance.com
310 West 55th Avenue Internet United States of America

bestbuyfragrance.com Sent a KNOCK OFF designer fragrance and won't give refund UNLESS i have original shipping box. Internet

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off from them as well

*Consumer Comment: Confused??

Company sent Knock off fragrance in lieu of actual perfume I ordered and have been wearing for 10+ years.  When I contacted them they said they would only take it back if I had ALL of the original shipping containers and I did not..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestbuyfragrancecom/internet/bestbuyfragrancecom-Sent-a-KNOCK-OFF-designer-fragrance-and-wont-give-refund-UNLESS-i-ha-820485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bestbuyfragrance.com

I was ripped off from them as well

AUTHOR: CHRISC - (United States of America)

I bought my wife some perfume and it wasnt even close to what the REAL stuff smells like.  They offered to refund half but still no sign of the refund.  Total Scam

Confused??

AUTHOR: missmelissa - (United States of America)

I too shopped at Bestbuy Fragrance. My business with them was very easy and satisfying. I ordered and my item shipped the same day. Sadly, when I received it, the bottle had cracked and leaked. I contacted them and within minutes they agreed to send me a new bottle free of charge. I did return the empty bottle to them as verification I wasn't keeping a bottle and expecting them to send me a new bottle. I DID NOT need to use the original box either. They recommended to save ME money to use the original box but it wasn't necessary. A few days later, I received my replacement bottle in perfect condition, no complaints. In my opinion, they offered a good product at a fair price and had wonderful customer service. Thank you Gina and the family at Bestbuy Fragrance!!