Complaint Review: Bestclean duct cleaning New Brunswick

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: I payed for what ? — Sicklerville New Jersey
Bestclean duct cleaning New Brunswick
New Brunswick, New Jersey United States of America

Bestclean duct cleaning New Brunswick could have done it myself New Brunswick, New Jersey

This all started on a bad note,I should have known. When I first called Bestclean to get some info on exactly how my ducts were going to be cleaned and what equipment was being used, I was told the tech would explain everything to me when he got to my house. I asked again, same question and I got a non-answer. (red flag)

I asked the tech when he got to my house and he told me "negitive high volume air pulling from the main duct and high pressure in each vent to force the debris out of the ducts and into the main trunk line where it would be collected". I told the tech that did not soud like a very through way to clean ductwork and that I was disapointed that that was all that they were going to do and it sounded like a wast of time to me.

I told him I only wanted what was on the Voucher to be completed and he looked at me and said "I will have to call my boss"- Big problem now! Well I really got the pressure put on me than! To my shigrin I caved in and agreed to have the complete job done after a couple of calls from the Boss! I know that there are a few ways to clean ducts. Some seem to make sense to me and some really seem like a wast of time and money.

Now you have to ask yourself, does blowing an air hose" through" a return grill really clean anything more than just the grill and maybe some of the surrounding area? As for the floor registers, he did pick up the vent cover but blew air in the "boot" area only. The same area I clean with a household vac. I wish I would have been given a choice of maybe a premium cleaning job (better equipment used) that I would have gladly paid extra for but all they offer is a (you guess what). These are the facts of what to expect, you decide!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestclean-duct-cleaning-New-Brunswick/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-/Bestclean-duct-cleaning-New-Brunswick-could-have-done-it-myself-New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-1045518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestclean duct cleaning New Brunswick