Complaint Review: bestdiscountwholesalesell

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: boomer1962 — lake country California
bestdiscountwholesalesell
Agricultural Bank of China,Shenzhen Branch,No.5008 china, Other USA

bestdiscountwholesalesell ZHIJIA GUOAgricultural Bank of China,Shenzhen Branch,No.5008,East Shennan Road,Luohu DistrictZip C Big Rip off, presures customer to pay by wire transfer or western union due to pay pal issues. Then I highly doubt that I will be seeing my purchase shipped. Robbed of $160.99 us I should have listened to lady at western union when she said there is a lot of fraud out of china with western union. china Other

My report is exactly the same as all the others from this offending company.  I thought I was getting a great deal on a samsumg sound bar but it turns out that it looks like I lost my money because i didn't listen to my inside voice.

Bestdiscountwholesalesell.com is a scam, I should have stopped when they told me that there paypal was not working and could i wire the money.  I had never done that and it meant going out to do.  This linda person was like a dog barking at me to do it asap as they were waiting to send my purchase.

As so as i did it and came home to email her back, that was the last I heard from here.  Then I had a funny feeling to google their website and got the shock of my life.  I thought I would never get scammed but I did and it's my own fault.  Please do not do any business with this company as it is fraudulently taking peoples money.

I hope they get caught and shut down, It will make me think twice about ever doing business on line with companies without the security of pay pal behind them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestdiscountwholesalesell/china-Other-518000/bestdiscountwholesalesell-ZHIJIA-GUOAgricultural-Bank-of-ChinaShenzhen-BranchNo5008Ea-1096333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bestdiscountwholesalesell