Complaint Review: besthairbuy

• Reported By: Tora — New York
besthairbuy
Guangzhou, Other China

besthairbuy worst customer service Guangzhou China

I ordered my hair extensions from this site because it was on sale. When I receive my hair extensions I wasn't happy, because the item was damage (hair was missing & looks to be cut off) When I email them about the problem to ask for a refund, they asked me to send photos and explain why and I did, afterwards they took a few days to reply (knowing that there is a 10day return time limit)

I try to contact them everyday for a return address because they didn't list it on their site... in the end they told me I had to pay a 15% restock fee for their damage item, they didn't cooperate with me to get my refund, worst customer service I had ever experience. Next I had to dispute this claim to my Paypal company and they help me get a full refund without the 15% restock fee. This was ridiculous because I had never had a problem like this before, all I ask was for a refund.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

If you are looking for that full hair extension look, you won't find it here, I had order hair extensions on (((competitor's name redacted))) that was cheaper and look way better than this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/besthairbuy/Guangzhou-Other-510660/besthairbuy-worst-customer-service-Guangzhou-China-1128435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on besthairbuy