Complaint Review: [email protected]

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: strawberry26 — Woodland Hills California
[email protected]
, Select State/Province USA

[email protected], Fashionpay.com, handtwince.com www.wantoshop.com/shop!(3) I ordered an LV bag online in wantoshop.com, Thier advertisement says Authentic LV Bag and that they are the factory online store. That's why why thier price is really good.. Easy returns. China

*General Comment: Thank you so much for letting us know

I bought an LV bag online at wantoshop.com. Thier advertisement says Authentic LV Bag and Easy returns. When I recieved my Bag It's a fake. I returned it. They promised me to refund my money back when they recieved the item. But until now no one is replying in my emails sent to them after they recieved the item. Infact they tried to take out more money in my Bank account. luckily the bank notified me if I am making a purchase because somebody is using my card...They claim that they never recieved my returned item yet even though they got it already..I'm hoping that the public should be aware of this  company because they are ripping off American consumers..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2014 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestpriceonsalesgmailcom/Select-StateProvince/bestpriceonsalesgmailcom-Fashionpaycom-handtwincecom-wwwwantoshopcomshop3-I-o-1152993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on [email protected]

#1 General Comment

Thank you so much for letting us know

AUTHOR: justme - ()