Complaint Review: bestpricesonsales.com

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: truth — irving Texas
bestpricesonsales.com
san francisco/china, Select State/Province USA

bestpricesonsales.com priceslocker.com I ordered and paid for what I thought was Louis Vutton handbags. I got fakes that didn't remotely resemble the true louie's. I have sent the bags back provided all the neccesary documentation along tracking number and have not received my full refund.Priceslockers/bestpriceonsales continue to claimt that they have not recieved the bags. They request the same information over and over, despite my responses I have not yet recieve my full refund. They are ripping off american consumers w/o any consequences. san francisco/china california/chin

I purchased 2 bags that were advertise by bestpricesonsales.com as authentic Louis Vutton bags. What I received was poor fakes. I contacted them by email requesting a full refund with the invoice and tracking numbers. They have requested over and over the same information that I have supplied to avoid acknowledging that they have received the bags. They origainally tried to convience me to keep the fake merchnadise, when I refused the game started of repeated request and claim that they have not recieved the bags back. A class action lawsuit should begin immediately.

truth

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestpricesonsalescom/san-franciscochina-Select-StateProvince/bestpricesonsalescom-priceslockercom-I-ordered-and-paid-for-what-I-thought-was-Louis-Vu-1080341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bestpricesonsales.com