Complaint Review: bestsounddeals.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: dadyfrk — lynnwood Washington
bestsounddeals.com
9110 Dragonwood Trl,Houston Tx 77083 59 Sharpstown center, Clarewood Mercado Suite# 160, Texas USA

www.bestsounddeals.com Best Car Electronics & DJ Equipment SELL DEFECTIVE ITEMS 59 Sharpstown center, Clarewood Mercado Suite# 160 Texas

*Author of original report: a lier and a cheat

*Author of original report: you are drop from amazon

*Author of original report: Amazon.com drop you

*Author of original report: bestsounddeals bad people

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BESTSOUNDDEALS.COM

I bought a technical/pro sterio unit from them on the web. When I got it was wraped in a black plastic bag all torn up and bang up. The unit is defective because it would not play out of the right side at all. Bestsounddeals will not refund what I paid for it . They told me alot of lies and slander making statments as if I trade them or did not connect correctly ect... I believe they are selling out of your personal house because that is where the return address is 9110 dragonwood Tri, Houston TX 77083. and they problobly do not have a bussiness licence to do so. They thing the customer protection laws to not apply to them (yes they do!!) bestsounddeals is in the process of being droped with amazon.com because of it.

Do not do bussiness with them, you will lose your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 01:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestsounddealscom/59-Sharpstown-center-Clarewood-Mercado-Suite-160-Texas-77036/wwwbestsounddealscom-Best-Car-Electronics-DJ-Equipment-SELL-DEFECTIVE-ITEMS-59-Shar-1088090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bestsounddeals.com

a lier and a cheat

AUTHOR: dadyfrk - ()

you cheat amazon and me out of monies, and amazon droped  your business now, you have no truth at all , you will pay for your actions in the long run

you are drop from amazon

AUTHOR: dadyfrk - ()

Amazon did not favor you at all instead drop you business , and they paid me back the monies you owed me. you are a lier and a cheater ripping people off .

Amazon.com drop you

AUTHOR: dadyfrk - ()

You are not in good or in any standing with amazon , look agian you are droped. never agian to use amazon. On top of it all amazon is not in your favor , they gave me a full refund including everything monies you owe me. You are such a lier , you even try to lie here. people can look up your company with amozon and see for them selfs I tell the truth

bestsounddeals bad people

AUTHOR: dadyfrk - ()

This is the truth , I have proff that bestsouddeals is ripping people off. I honestly do not have another same unit to exchange for a defictive. I video taped the shipped box with this plastice bag. Amazon.com drop your a*s for this bad business conduct so they will not rpp off any one else. If you where down the street I would have a fine day in court to sueing for vilation of costumer rights, a full refund including shipping and punity damages plus court fees.

You have lied, made false alegations, and try to cheat me out of monies . you not only done this to me but others but I will not talerate it , I will do everything in my power to tell all costumer to be aware of your extreme bad business conducts. There is no company or business will charge a customer for a restocking fee of 35% for a damage or defective product and make lies and statements saying " costomer don't know how to cennect wires or falsly acuse of exhanging product with a bad one when in fact that is not clearly the case!!!!

To anyone who has questions, the day I got this product and install it correctly, there was no sound coming out of the right speakers , I check and recheck nothing I done wrong so I put it back in the box and Properly packaged it, at the same time video tape it and sent all video evidence to Amazon officials

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BESTSOUNDDEALS.COM

AUTHOR: Best Sound - ()

We respect our customers and do our best to provide best customer service to our customers. Our hundered's of successfully completed transaction on our website and Amazon is proof of that.

There is one complain, about Technical Pro unit, If some one do not know difference between Black shrink wrap and trash bag, It's not my problem. Customer should appreciate, we wrapp all our items in water proof black shrink wrap. As far item is defective, Item have warranty, It can be shipped to us or company for warranty. The main problem is that, this customer have defective unit already and try to buy from us and in return send us back, his old defective unit. That exactly what He did. When He sent us unit back, It was not same unit we sold him, serial number does not match. Being a good seller, I still refund him, according to eralier explained terms and conditions. That's the reason, Amazon settle the claim in our favour.

There are people online, like this buyer who's only intention to dur fraud and chat online sellers for there money and product. If you a seller be aware of buyers like that and please explain your return and refund terms & conditions in advance. This will protect the buyer and seller. If you reading this, decide who's telling truth, my hundered's of successfull completed transactions online vs this buyer words.

BE AWARE OF CHEATERS AND FRAUDS SPECAILLY ONLINE