Complaint Review: bestswiss.com - James Washington, Chris Siegel - Lilly Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, May 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
bestswiss.com - James Washington, Chris Siegel - Lilly Inc.
5715 Will Clayton # 1899 Humble, Texas U.S.A.

bestswiss.com - James Washington, Chris Siegel - Lilly Inc. Fraud, Theft, no merchandise receieved, mail fraud, internet scam, internet fraud Humble Texas

*Consumer Comment: Bestswiss.com No problems here!

*Author of original report: www.bestswiss.com

I ordered a Rolex replica GMT special eddition on 2-29-08 and to this date (5-24-08) I have never received it! They keep telling me that its tied up in customs!

If anyone has any info on how to track them down or where they are in the US, I would like to hear from you! They ripped me off of over $800.00! SCAM-STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

I have plenty of emails from them to forward to anyone about them promissing me the watch but never giving it to me!

I have already contacted the US Postal Inspectors and I will back trace their Hubble, TX address where I sent them the money...if anyone knows more about these idiots, I would like to hear from you! I am also finding out that they have several other websites:

1) www.bestswiss.com
2) www.classicswiss.com
3) www.unlimitedreplicas.com
4) www.trustedtrader.org

They have 2 800 numbers that I have identified that support and show up on several other replica sites....these numbers are:

1) 1-800-581-2393
2) 1-800-431-0936

James Washington and Chris Speigel are 2 names included in the emails that I receive from them. Their 800 numbers are a voice mail system and you never speak to a human being. Email addresses are from a gmail account. Possible location for these theives is in Costa Rica. I will attempt to contact Costa Rica authorities as well.

Mike
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2008 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bestswisscom-James-Washington-Chris-Siegel-Lilly-Inc/Humble-Texas-77338/bestswisscom-James-Washington-Chris-Siegel-Lilly-Inc-Fraud-Theft-no-merchandise-r-334831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bestswiss.com - James Washington, Chris Siegel - Lilly Inc.

Bestswiss.com No problems here!

AUTHOR: Rolex Replica - (U.S.A.)

I bought from www.bestswiss.com and received my Swiss replica Rolex watch the next day! The quality is very good and the service is awesome! They also gave me in the order a free replica Tiffany and Company bracelet that I then rapped up and is going to my wife for Christmas! I just thought I would get on here and complain about there amazing product and service. Oh and I guess I should also complain about the free gift and next day air shipping! So if you want something to complain about also I would recommend www.bestswiss.com or there affiliate www.classicswiss.com. Merry X-Mas to all! John. Rolex replica bulldog, Maine

www.bestswiss.com

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Update: June 1st-After several e-mails back and forth, James agreed to send me another watch that they had in stock. The watch arrived and was a good product and good quality. To this date I am in contact with James and he has tried to work this out for me. He still owes me two watch bands that I ordered and promises to deliver on that as well. I will update this site accordingly once I have more information to pass on.