mixture

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: Eric Shurley — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Betasource LLC
128 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Betasource LLC (Andrew Shoemaker) Betasource did not fulfill their contractual obligations to pay me as a contract employee. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I was a contract employee for Betasource, and as per the contract, was to be paid $100 for every lead I attained for the company, Donnelly Energy, in NJ. Between January and April of 2014, I acquired over 60 leads, and sent them to Andrew Shoemaker, the owner of Betasource. I was only paid for 20 leads I acquired. Some leads were not qualified, but over 60 leads were genuine, budgeted, sales opportunities for Donnelly Energy.

I have sent multiple e-mails to Andrew and Donnelly Energy, with no response. The last time I heard from Andrew was May 31st, despite that fact that I have e-mailed multiple times since than. There is a signed contract in place, stating the terms of our agreement, and I have every lead saved and accounted for. I am over over $4,000 from Betasource.

The communication and entire system has been completely unprofessional, and has been a terrible business experience. I have been in sales for over 12 years, and have never experienced conduct such as this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Betasource-LLC/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19106/Betasource-LLC-Andrew-Shoemaker-Betasource-did-not-fulfill-their-contractual-obligation-1162933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Betasource LLC