Complaint Review: Beth Anne Cupp

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Bethanne — Morley Michigan
Beth Anne Cupp
159 Bridge St. Morley, Michigan USA

Tanisha Breton Tanisha Breton - Breached A Stud Contract and I Filed A Court Case & I Won! Jackson Michigan

Filed A Civil Action Suit Breach of Stud Dog Contract Plaintiff - Beth Anne Cupp Defendant - Tanisha Breton 1. A False Promise (a promise with no intention to perform), Or any other act designed to deceive. * Tanisha Breton - Bred a different Stud dog to my Dam not named on the Stud contract. 2. Fraudulent Concealment (suppression of the truth). *Tanisha Breton never told me of the wrong Stud breeding with my Dam, letting me and my Dam go through her Pregnancy, C-Section had to be performed, Medical expenses and numerous travel for med's, x-rays & testing's (all paid on my part). 3. Intentional Misrepresentation (a deliberate, false statement about a product or service). * Tanisha Breton took my only surviving puppy in the litter for payment of Stud services on said Contract between - Tanisha Breton and Beth Anne Cupp knowing that said puppy was from a different Stud dog then what was named on the contract. [continued below]....

..... my dam delivered two puppies. (we lost the other puppy to milk supplement poisoning at one day old). * I had to give up my puppy at 10 weeks old to Tanisha Breton and 2 1/2 month's later she put the puppy up for Sale behind my back (even after I had asked her numerous times while the puppy was still in my care, if I could pay the Stud fee or pay you for her so that I could keep her) And She (Tanisha Breton) gave me a Flat Out NO! * Tanisha Breton also posted False Information in a dog/puppy sales advertisement stating that the puppy (London) was AKC registered and came from well known Champion lines and was asking $1800.00 for her and I was told about this two days after she "Sold" her and I never had a chance to buy her back! I'am still Very Hurt & Devastated over the transactions that took place with Tanisha Breton over the past two years, I did win the Court case on February 18, 2014 ..... But that money will never replace My puppy (London), and She will be turning One Year's Old - February 23, 2014. It's taken that long to get some Justice and I was also threatened by Tanisha Breton that this was not over and She will get me, and she (Tanisha Breton) filed a Slander case against me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beth-Anne-Cupp/Morley-Michigan-49336/Tanisha-Breton-Tanisha-Breton-Breached-A-Stud-Contract-and-I-Filed-A-Court-Case-I-Won-1125353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beth Anne Cupp