Complaint Review: Bethea Myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Maple Heights Ohio
Bethea Myhealthwealthandhappiness.com
167 Cherry St. PMB 292, Milford, CT 06460-3400 167 Cherry St. PMB 292, Milford, CT 06460-3400, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bethea - Myhealthwealthand Happiness.com I ordered secret powers of the moon and she charged my card, but did not send my product. I can not get a person on the phone and she does not answer my e-mails, I have no choice but to contact the attorney general in her state 167 Cherry St. PMB 292, Milford, CT 06460-3400167 Cherry St. PMB 292, Milford, CT 06460-3400 Connecticut

I ordered the secret powers of the moon from Bethea. My order was placed in May of 2009, it is now July and I have no product. I have called, e-mailed, and begged her to send my product or refund my money. She does not answer her calls or e-mails. I will have to contact the attorney general in Connecticut and I encourage all who have been ripped off by her and her so called company to do the same. Save the e-mails she sends to let you know your order is on its way, and send them to the attorney general in Connectuicut, with a detailed report about how she has scammed you. I will be doing this very thing this week. I will also let her know I am reporting her. I do think you also need to inform the attorney general in your own state as well if it is different from Bethea's state. This may stop her from scamming others. Please help me and contact the attorney general with me, together we may be able to stop her from hurting others. Thank you all.

Maple Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Myhealthwealthandhappinesscom/167-Cherry-St-PMB-292-Milford-CT-06460-3400-Connecticut-06460-3400/Bethea-Myhealthwealthand-Happinesscom-I-ordered-secret-powers-of-the-moon-and-she-cha-466979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Myhealthwealthandhappiness.com