Complaint Review: Bethpage Camp-Resort

• Reported By: 68 SUNSET DR — 31569 Georgia
Bethpage Camp-Resort
P.O. Box 178, Urbanna, VA 23175 Urbanna, Virginia USA

Bethpage Camp-Resort Refused to issue a refund Urbanna Virginia

Another family and we decided to carravan RV's for a trip to Virginia.  The other couple had already made a reservation at Bethpage so we followed suit.  As luck would have it our home airconditioner failed so we decided to cancel since we could not leave the pets in the heat.  I called a s soon as I could and cancelled the reservation.  Bethpage refused to refund my deposit since the cancellation was not within the two week timeframe they reuquire.

I do not know about everyone else but I cannot tell the future. I do, however, try to act in good faith when doing business.  The reservation at the other park we had to cancel refunded all but $10.00 as a cancellation fee.

Bethpage is a ripoff.  You should avoid them and stay somewhere else.  There are lots of other choices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethpage-Camp-Resort/Urbanna-Virginia-23175/Bethpage-Camp-Resort-Refused-to-issue-a-refund-Urbanna-Virginia-1059678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethpage Camp-Resort