searching

• Reported By: Jenni — Snohomish Washington
Beth's West
16315 Washington 9 Snohomish, Washington USA

Beth's West rude, greedy, unreasonable Snohomish Washington

I ordered a pair of cowgirl riding boots for my daughter for Chirstmas.  She had tried them on, but as it was to be a surprise, I did not buy them while we were there, but ordered them by phone (paying in full) a short while later. When I went to pick up the boots, they were a distinctly different color than I had ordered.  The owner told be the manufacturer was not making the color I ordered anymore, and that he was sure my daughter would like the new color.  When I told him that I didn't think she would, he told me, "If your daughter is that spoiled, I don't know what to tell you."

He then refused to refund my money, as he has a no refund/exchange only policy.  This was despite the fact that I'd never even touched the INCORRECT  boots that had been ordered, and that his store completley failed to alert me to the fact the color was no longer available when I called to place the order in the first place.  If they had, I wouldn't have never purchased them, and this would have never been an issue.

In short, unless you like being intimidated, insulted, and cheated, best to find your western apparel and horse tack somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beths-West/Snohomish-Washington-98296/Beths-West-rude-greedy-unreasonable-Snohomish-Washington-1114891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beth's West