Complaint Review: betonlineag.

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: homer — yorktown Virginia United States of America
betonlineag.

betonlineag. betonline's black jack site is unbeatable Internet

*UPDATE Employee: BetOnline BlackJack

i'm a professional card counting black jack player with with over 33 years experience. i've been playing on betonline for about a year & have seen some very questionable things continue to happen.  For example in a casino the shoe may go real positive ( meaning the shoe is rich in face cards ) or go real negactive ( meaning the shoe is rich of low cards ) less than 20% of the time. on betonline the shoes go real positive or real negactive 80% of the time ( this is alarming & only a card counter would know ).   Conculsion betonline is front loading the shoes with high cards or low cards thats why you get 80% high negactive or positive shoes. the only other way betonline could make these big swings happen is not playing with complete decks ( taking out of the decks a bunch of high cards or low cards. Either way is bad for the player. But it is a good way for betonline to beat everybody including card counters. Because the shoes run so erractic.  Let me promise that 80% negactive or positive swings are impossible in a casino.  Homer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/betonlineag/internet/betonlineag-betonlines-black-jack-site-is-unbeatable-Internet-964759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on betonlineag.

BetOnline BlackJack

AUTHOR: Sarah Francis - (United States of America)

Dear Homer

I apologize for my tardy response as I just had another player point me to your posting.  First, thank you for your interest in Black Jack at BetOnline.ag.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your long-term loyalty.  We are happy to have you as one of our 300,000+ active clients in 2012 making us one of the most successful online gaming organizations in the world.

I have read your post and understand your skepticism as you appear to be very knowledgeable about the game of Black Jack.  However, I do believe you have a misunderstanding about digital casinos as a whole.  Let me see if I can explain.  Digital casino software, including the software on BetOnline.ag, is provided by large multi-million dollar software organizations like DGS, BetSoft, 21gnet, and Real Time Gaming.  These organizations develop software that must have integrity, especially with their random number generators, or they would be cast out as cheaters or unfair and go bankrupt.

I can assure you that the software is fair and only has a slight edge typically a SMALLER EDGE than Las Vegas or Atlantic City.  However, one advantage that Digital Casinos DO HAVE over brick and mortar casinos is that they are not flawed or slowed by human interaction.  For example:  In the case of a brick and mortarcasino, dealers deal from 1-7 decks.  Dealers shuffle, deal a hand, discard the dealt cards, and deal another hand till the marker (red card) is hit then, they reshuffle.  The reason brick and mortar casinos do this is because they dont want players standing around all day watching the dealer shuffle as opposed to betting.  Brick and mortar casinos attempt to get as many hands out of a deck as possible because shuffling is very slow.  On the other hand, digital casinos are not flawed by the human shuffle process and can shuffle in an instant and, that is why they reshuffle after every single hand that is dealt.  This not only keeps the game as random and fair as possible, but also keeps card counters from having an advantage or using automated counting programs to cheat digital casinos.

Some players do not like digital casinos because they want to experience the feel of a real casino.  They want to see the cards actually dealt.  This is why we offer players the option of playing in our Live Dealer Casino on http://www.betonline.ag/casino  The Live Dealer Casino allows the user to not only see the cards being shuffled, dealt, discarded and reshuffled but, allow you to chat and interact with beautiful Live Dealers.

I hope that I have answered your concern about Digital Casinos and why they could be perceived as cheating to a card counter.  Should you, or any other readers, have questions or comments about this post or our leading sports, horses, casino or poker room feel free to email me directly.  My name is Sarah Francis, and I lead the Player Services Group at www.BetOnline.ag.  You can reach me at s.francis@BetOnline.ag   I would love to help you understand the many benefits of playing with www.BetOnline.ag including but not limited to our industry-leading sign-up bonuses, re-up bonuses, etc.  Have a great day!