Complaint Review: betonline.au poker site

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — clarks summit Pennsylvania United States of America
betonline.au poker site

betonline.au poker site Made a deposit on 4/16/12 and when I tried to enter any poker room, there was never money in my account Internet, Internet

On 4/16/12 I made a 50.00 Deposit at Betonline Poker and they immediately took a $3.00  fee, then when trying to enter any poker room, there was never money in my account. Whe I contacted livechat they informed me they would be down for maintainance for 3 days !!! They said it was schedueled, but took my deposit and said my money was transfered to Sports bet !!! A total rip off as there are games running and people playing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/betonlineau-poker-site/internet/betonlineau-poker-site-Made-a-deposit-on-41612-and-when-I-tried-to-enter-any-poker-roo-869961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on betonline.au poker site