conspiracy

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Q — Plano Texas
Better Business Bureau, Dallas & Northeast Texas
1601 Elm Street, Suite 3838, Dallas, Tx. 75201 Dallas, Texas USA

Better Business Bureau, Dallas & Northeast Texas BBB of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc. BBB: PROTECTOR OF THE GUILTY Dallas Texas

We went to the BBB with a complaing against one of their "A+" rated businesses.  We filled out all their forms, sent our proof and copies of letters from 3rd parties.  Two months later, nothing had happened.  We contacted the BBB and they said they were waiting for a response.  When I menitoned that their website says the resolution would be within 30 days, they said they would give the bz one last chance to respond.

A few days later we received a (weak) response, to which we immediately responded.  Now we are into another two months again.  When I call the BBB complaint follow-up line, there is always a recording.  Then, they call back days later, and if I do not answer then I have to start all over again, because they won't call again.  And of course, emailing is out of the question!

I thought i was disgusted with their inefficiency, till I saw all the complaints against the BBB on Ripoff Report.  What happened to those folks is exactly what is happening to me: I'm being purposely ignored and put off.  These people are actually very efficient: they are professional cover-up artists!  Obama could use them with Behghazi...

Would love to be part of a Class Action Suit vs these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Business-Bureau-Dallas-Northeast-Texas/Dallas-Texas-75201/Better-Business-Bureau-Dallas-Northeast-Texas-BBB-of-Metropolitan-Dallas-Inc-BBB-P-1085823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Business Bureau, Dallas & Northeast Texas