reserve

• Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: GWC — ORANGE PARK Florida USA
Better Business Bureau
1000 Broadway, Suite 625 Oakland, California United States of America

Better Business Bureau BBB Failed to accurately report the outcome of a complaint Oakland, California

I filed a report on a company called choosedirect.com for late delivery of product. The company advertised and contracted a 8-12 week delivery. After the delvery date had passed, I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint for "delayed delivery" with a requested resolve of immediate delvery. After 3 failed delevery date and after almost 6 months, I received my spa. The company failed to meet ANY and ALL dates set by them and given to me and the BBB.

I stayed in constant contact with the BBB and met or exceeded ever request. As of this writing 2/16/10, I have yet to recieve my complete order. This being said, I advised the BBB to close the complaint as "unresolved" for I was completely aware that I would never recieve my complete order. The BBB's website shows all complaints as resolved or administratively closed. How is this, when I have yet to recieve my order over 6 montths later.

Please be aware that this company is a "paying" member of the BBB. This is definitely a conflict of interest. I will NEVER trust or use the BBB as a reference in my research of a company. I suggest that you do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Business-Bureau/Oakland-California-94607/Better-Business-Bureau-BBB-Failed-to-accurately-report-the-outcome-of-a-complaint-Oakland-570331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Business Bureau