Complaint Review: Better Focus Today

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: John P — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Better Focus Today
1540 International Parkway Lake Mary , Florida USA

Better Focus Today Zoyirtar Calcium, Inc. Did not deliver product will not refund my money. Lake Mary Florida

Appartently I purchased some kind of alternative health food product when I purchased a newsletter from Better Focus Today.  I was unaware of making this purchase until I checked my checking account.  They withdrew $49.95 6/23/2014.  It took several hours to even tract down who it was. When I got in touch w/ them they informed me that the product had been shipped-I never received an email stating this like most other companies-that I would have to wait until I received the product. To return it & once received by them a refund would be made. I never got any product after waiting more than two weeks. Upon my next contact w/ them I was told that a refund would be process w/ a confirmation #.  I once again waited a couple of weeks and finally got back w/ them again & was told Aug 4th that the refund could not be made because of an unknown reason. When the person checked my card numbers all they had access to were the last 4 numbers which were correct, but still no refund which they told me this time would be back into my acct w/in 5-7 business days.  Here it is 8 business days later & still no refund. I am totally angry over this company. Oh, the service person must be foriegn because she is very difficult to understand.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Focus-Today/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/Better-Focus-Today-Zoyirtar-Calcium-Inc-Did-not-deliver-product-will-not-refund-my-mone-1169335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Focus Today